1. To help prevent wicker furniture from cracking -Use a soft cloth to gently rub the oil into it. Warming the olive oil works better.
2. Remove scratches from leather (furniture, jackets,etc.) – Pour just a dab onto a cotton cleaning cloth and in a circular motion lightly rub it into the scratch.
3. Get paint off your hands – Rub some into your skin where the paint is and leave it there for 5 minutes then thoroughly wash your hands with soap.
4. Use as door hinge lubrication – Gets rid of the squealing sound.
5. For polishing wood furniture – Mix together 2 cups of olive oil and 1 cup of either lemon juice or vinegar. Dip a soft cloth into the solution and rub it into the furniture. To get out scratches, make the solution 50/50 which means if you use 1 cup of olive oil, also use 1 cup of either lemon juice or vinegar. Combine them together and rub out the scratch.
If you liked this tip leave me a comment and let me know or if you have any cleaning questions, if you’re really interested in my cleaning tips on an ongoing basis subscribe to our blog and don’t forget to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Linkedin