Clean Washrooms Make Customers Happy and Keep Employees Healthy: It’s a dirty job, but someone has to do it. Restrooms in your office or retail establishment must be cleaned regularly – and by regularly, we mean at least once per day. High-traffic restrooms will require cleaning at least twice per day.
Seventy percent of Population say they’ve experienced a dirty public restroom. The most common complaints are lack of toilet paper and paper towels, clogged toilets, broken stall doors and nasty smells. These issues discourage customers from returning and put your employees’ and customers’ health at risk.
Employing a commercial cleaning company, such as Hello Cleaner Commercial Cleaning Services, can solve your restroom issues. However, if you and your employees are tackling this task yourselves, or if you wonder whether your commercial cleaner is doing a great job, you might need to know the correct way to clean the restroom.
Here’s a checklist of must-do’s for daily restroom cleaning. Pull on your rubber gloves and get started!
- First, tackle the toilet. Flush the toilet to remove debris. Then apply a disinfecting cleanser to the bowl and let it sit at least 10 minutes.
- Fill soap dispensers, toilet paper and paper towel holders.
- Empty trash cans and other disposal receptacles.
- Dry mop or sweep the floor.
- Wipe down mirrors and glass surfaces. Wipe from top to bottom to prevent streaking.
- Clean the sinks and countertops, first using a paper towel to remove hair and other debris. Then, spray a disinfecting cleanser on the sink and other surfaces and let it sit for 10 minutes before you wipe it down with a clean cloth.
- With a clean cloth, disinfect any other high-touch areas, including light switches, door handles, faucets and paper towel dispensers.
- It’s time to finish cleaning the toilets. Wipe down exterior surfaces and the flush handle with a clean cloth. After you scrub the bowl, flush.
- Finally, mop the floor. For safety’s sake, don’t forget to put out “wet floor” signs.
Finally, remember that a good offense is the best defense: Remove offensive odors rather than trying to mask them with odor neutralizers. (Automatic air freshening dispensers can help.) Use commercial-grade products and create a cleaning log to make sure everything gets done. And of course, encourage employees to wash their hands frequently — and especially after using the restroom.
Cleaning the restrooms is important work that must be done daily. If you want to leave it to the professionals, call Hello Cleaner for a free, no-obligation quote.
cleaning services al furjan | cleaning services studio city | cleaning services jvt | cleaning services dip | cleaning services jvc | cleaning services remraam | cleaning services jbr | cleaning services palm jumeirah | cleaning services barsha heights | cleaning services business bay | cleaning services dubai silicon oasis | cleaning services discovery garden | cleaning services arabian ranches | cleaning services sports city | cleaning services al barsha | cleaning services dubai marina | cleaning services jlt | cleaning services motor city | cleaning services mirdif | cleaning services al qudra | cleaning services dubai production city | cleaning services international city | cleaning services al barsha south | cleaning services downtown dubai | cleaning services al warqa | cleaning services naad al hamar | House Cleaning Services Dubai | Office Cleaning Services Dubai | Cleaning Services Dubai