If you’re running out of real estate inside your bedroom, then you really don’t have much choice but to get real ingenious with how and where you keep your belongings. Fortunately, there are cool ways on how to go about doing this. Welcome to Hello Cleaner’s DIY and here are Super Clever Storage Ideas for Your Bedroom.
1. One of the more tried and tested hacks when it comes to maximizing space in an area that has very little of it is to build upwards. A terrific item to help you with your storage and space dilemma is a leaning ladder rack. It’s is a very stylish way of keeping your bags, clothes, scarves, towels and a host of other items off the floor.
2. If you want your bedside table to be more than just a place where you can place a lamp, your smartphone and your glasses once you’re ready to sleep, then you should check out this square and bright two-tier side table. This stylish product works very well for displaying your favorite bedroom items and keeping those that you don’t want out in the way stored safe and sound.
3. Do you want your little one to pick their own clothes and be able to reach them inside your closet? Then this double-closet rod is just what the doctor ordered! When it comes to your kids’ safety, you also don’t have anything to worry about as this is made of metal and has no straps or ropes that he could possibly get tangled in. However, if you have no kids, this nifty item will basically provide you with twice as much hanging space for all of your stuff.
4. This shoe rack bench is perfect for people on the go who want instant access to the shoes that they use the most. You can place this near the door with your favorite footwear beneath. Sit on it when you to put your shoes on and be on your way to conquer the world or to just buy a bag of chips from the store around the corner.
5. When the space you have doesn’t offer much, don’t get too down on yourself. Take this four-tier corner wall shelf, which is not only a great item to put your things on but is also sturdy and durable, capable of holding even slightly heavier items like crystals. There are more ways and means to make the most out of what you do have.
6. One problem that usually crops up when winter ends and spring comes around is where do you store your seasonal shoes? This eight-cell under-the-bed storage solution can certainly help as it lets you store shoes meant for wintertime inside of it. This means you can say goodbye to clutter in your closet. Each cell can fit a size men’s shoe and a size . for women.
7. People who are living in a space that either does not have a closer or just has a small one can find themselves in quite the pickle. Not to worry though as this clothing and shoe rack works well in organizing some of your clothes and shoes rather than have them lying around all over the place. The rack is small and compact and very convenient to use.
8. Are you fond of having things within arm’s reach by your bedside? Whether it’s a box of tissue, a water bottle, your smartphone, your glasses or whatever it is you deem necessary, this bedside shelf will do the job for you! And if you thought you needed MacGyver-like skills to be able to assemble this item, you’re mistaken! Attaching this requires no tools and the clamp that keeps it sturdy is already built in. All you really have to do is tighten it to the correct width.
9. You may not think of using the back of your door for storage. If you aren’t, then you’re missing out on some prime real estate! To make the most out of that area, get this sturdy door hanging shoe organizer that can easily fit in your sneakers and slippers.
10. There’s nothing quite like the nifty item that lets you sit on it comfortably while also affording you the chance to store some items That is exactly what this square tufted storage ottoman will do for you! It is stylish yet easy on the eyes, letting it fit into any living room or bedroom. It is sturdy yet comfortable enough to park your behind on and most importantly, there is ample space to store things like toys, books or magazines.
11. If you are into caps and hats and is having a hard time looking for space to keep them, this door hanging hat rack is the item for you. You will have two belts that will be able to keep nine hats or caps each. In addition, you will have two ways to connecting the belt to the door, any of which are super easy to do. This means your hats and caps will be organized and be safe from any damage.
12. If you’re having trouble properly organizing your jewelry and makeup, you need to get your hands on this acrylic jewelry and makeup storage display. It will help you properly arrange your makeup rather than having to sift through an entire bag filled with all kinds of products to look for a shade of lipstick.
13. One important thing that a lot of people who are living in cramped spaces fail to realize is they actually have substantial space to work with, if they only knew where to look. Still don’t know where this piece of prime real estate is? Here’s the answer it’s under your bed! To make sure that you’ll have access to this storage space, you need to have a bed that will easily lift up, which is exactly what this product is. It has a gas hydraulic mechanism that does the heavy lifting for you so you have nothing to worry about.
14. Are you tired of having to dig through your messy drawer in a bid to look for a particular piece of clothing? If you are, then this set of dividers should be of great help to you. This set includes four different bins one is a six-cell that is ideal for ties and scarves, an eight-cell one for underwear and ties, a seven-cell for bras and a -cell one for socks and underwear.
15. Make laundry day a whole lot easier and your clothes safe from the dreaded laundry bleed with this laundry basket that has a built-in divider in it. With this, you can easily keep your light and dark clothes separate and make the whole laundry process easier to manage.
16. This pack of a dozen clear storage boxes will help you pack those seasonal garments away. You can even place trinkets, jewelry or small parts inside these. They are also just the right size to store your shoes in and up on a shelf so you could easily find and pick which pair you’ll wear on that particular day.
17. Does it not bring a tear to your eye to see your boots all creased and tumbled one over the other inside your closet? If you want to make sure your boots stay pristine and crease-free, you should get these shaper inserts that make sure your boots stand tall, and you also get to have more space on your closet floor. They also come with a handy guide that will take you through how to trim them to match the height of your ankle or knee-high boots.
18. There are just some things that you want within reach whenever you are lounging on the couch in your living room. However, placing everything on your coffee table might be too much of a mess and will be utterly unsightly to look at. For this, a rounded nightstand with a nifty built-in basket where you can place books, blankets and other useful items inside can be the ideal solution.
19. This murphy desk is ideal for those that have a lot of work to do — whether it’s for school or for work — but not of a whole lot of real estate to do it in. The desk can fold out for when you’re doing your thing and once you’re done, you can just back it up and store things that you aren’t using inside.
20. Picture this you’re already running late for a very important business meeting and you can’t seem to find your “lucky” scarf or your other sock. Isn’t that just annoying? Fortunately, here’s an answer to that dilemma a honeycomb drawer insert. This can help you organize your socks, scarves, ties, underwear and everything else and place them in these neat honeycombs.
21. It’s better to have extra storage room and not need it rather than need extra storage space and not have it. This is exactly what this set of three collapsible bins provide as they can easily just collapsed and stored away when you don’t need to use any of them. Use them to organize things inside the trunk of your car or your little one’s toys.
22. If your bedroom does not have enough space for bedside tables, then this headboard that has built-in shelves will make do. This nifty item lets you place personal items such as your smartphone, wallet or even the TV remote. The very top of the headboard can also be used to place some knick-knacks on.
23. Bookworms that live in small spaces will definitely rejoice with this floating bookshelf that will make use of the space on your wall to hold a book or three. Not only is this item really functional and space-saving but it will give your wall a refreshing look.
24. Are you having trouble looking for space to use in your overly-crowded closet? You can start freeing up some real estate with this six-pack of space-saving vacuum bags. All you need to do is place your clothes, seal it up and vacuum and voila, you already have some extra space to place some more of your things inside your closet!
25. When you are living in a small space, the versatility of your belongings will go a long way towards maximizing the amount of space you have. This modular cubby unit is comprised of blocks that you can arrange to your preferred design that will work best for the available size you have. Each cube can be utilized separately, stacked or combined for any design that will work best for you. The cube can withstand up to pounds, is water- and dust-resistant.
26. Don’t you just hate it when all those hangers get tangled up and you have to sort them out one by one? Well, here’s an answer to one of the most irritating storage issues in the long history of storage problems a hanger stacker! Not only will this nifty gadget save you a whole lot of trouble but also it will keep whatever precious living space you have neat and organized.
27. Let’s say you’re a thief. The last place you’d look for anything of value is a dictionary. And that is the reason why this “dictionary” is the perfect place for you to store some of your smaller-sized valuables like jewelry, memorabilia or even cash. It is built to mimic an authentic book, sturdy and has a reliable locking mechanism that will keep your valuables safe and sound.
And that’s all for now… What do you think about this article? Please share your thoughts about this article in the comment section… For more decorating and organizing ideas, stay tune to our blog… Thanks for reading and we’ll see you in the next article…
Visited 110 Times, 1 Visit today