There’s nothing wrong with owning a lot of clothes the only problem where to put them all you’re most likely not going to wear everything in your closet all the time and if you live somewhere that there are seasons you are only going to wear certain clothes at certain times throughout the year welcome to Hello Cleaner’s DIY and here are 22 super awesome clothes storage ideas.
1. Let’s start with the most basic and obvious way to store your clothes you’re not using when it’s turning into summer you don’t need your winter clothes in your closet store your coats hats and scarves away if you have a house with a garage put these items and bins and store them neatly on shelves label each bin so that you know which bin is which this way when winter comes again you can easily get what you need to wear.
2. There are plenty of public storage containers if you live in an apartment instead of a house there is no need to fret you can still store your clothes away during the different seasons most public storage containers are cheap per month and secure pack away your clothing items during certain times out of the year and go back to switch them when the seasons are changing.
3. Don’t just look to your closets as your only space to store clothes if you don’t have a garage and you don’t want to pay for a public storage unit you can store clothes under your bed by grabbing a clear container or a roll out drawer you can utilize your space underneath your bed for clothes that you don’t wear often but clothes that you still want around you won’t see it but it will be accessible for you.
4. Have you ever been to a fashion show or perhaps been to a clothing store where items are hung from racks there’s no reason why you couldn’t have one yourself by adding a detachable wardrobe rack in your room you can hang dresses and blazers that you need to be more accessible you will add the look of a fashionista in your room while being smart about how to store your clothes.
5. For pants that you are not wearing often you can fold them into bins and store them on shelves in your room by installing floating shelves across your ceiling you’re giving yourself more space for your possessions such as your clothes use a ladder or a stepping stool to grab these bins when you need to and be able to free up space in your closet.
6. Winter is a beautiful time of year because you get to rock your new cute scarf where do you store them though don’t throw your scarves around just anywhere tie them up to hangers and hang multiple ones you don’t need to messily have your scarves in a drawer when you can simply hang them in your closet.
7. Let’s admit it you bought that bookcase with the intention of filling it except you realize that you could have all the books you wanted in the palm of your hand via your phone so now your bookshelf is there and not being used except it can be used as an extra storage space for your clothes it may not have been what you intended it for but you are still utilizing the item you bought.
8. When we run out of room on the floor we look towards the ceiling by installing beams that can hang from the ceiling you are giving yourself another place to hang your clothes from this sort of outside the box thinking is what you need if you are living in a tiny apartment or simply have too many items of clothing it also gives a unique style to your place which will surely impress friends and family that come over.
9. When you have a closet your rod can only hold so many hangers no matter how hard you’re pushing one into another one way to help fit more clothes on your hangers is to double up your hangers with more hangers holding more clothes you are allowing yourself more storage it’s easy to do and will allow you to display more shirts.
10. You may think that shoving clothes and your drawers is the best way to make sure everything fits this is not the case in fact you are minimizing the room you could be utilizing by installing a divider in your drawers you will be able to designate more room for certain items like socks or underwear it makes everything neat and easy to grab when you are in a hurry.
11. The traditional way of fitting your clothes in a drawer is by stacking them by doing this though you are not able to fit everything that you could be able to instead file your clothes neatly in the drawer to be able to fit more in it it looks nice and is a sure way to be able to make sure more fits you will wonder why you didn’t start doing this a longer time ago.
12. Ladies where do we store our bras they can’t easily be stuffed inside a drawer and we most of the time end up draping them over chairs all over the house don’t deny it you know you do we don’t have to though instead we can use accessory hooks to hang up our bras so that they are easy to grab and also they are not sprawled all over the house this is a nice storage trick that will really help you when you’re trying to figure out what to do with your bras.
13. In your closet you don’t need to have just one rod to hang clothes from there’s plenty of room to install a second rod underneath so to have double the room for your shirts there are things you just can’t fold and you don’t need to sacrifice your shirts just because you think you don’t have the room install that second rod and see how much more you can fit in your closet in no time.
14. We talked about bins for your floating shelves or your garage but let’s talk about your closet you can use shelves in your closet to place your clothes in fins and baskets make sure everything is neatly organized and clothes don’t end up thrown everywhere you can also label each pin so you know where to look for that doesn’t have you searching until you find the right bin.
15. Your shoes are part of your clothes and if you don’t have anywhere to store them they end up thrown at the bottom of your closet there are some days where you have given up and reserved to the idea that you are never going to find that left shoe to match the right never fear trusty shoe organizer is here hang one on the side of your closet for a neat and organized way to get shoes out of the way.
16. Just like your bras you can’t store your hats in a drawer not only will this prevent your hats from remaining in pristine condition but it’s taking away valuable space from your shirts and pants hang up your hats on the door for a nice display that gets them out of the way and Within Reach when you need a certain one for an event that you are attending.
17. If you don’t have enough room in your closet for clothes then buy another standing drawer this will allow you more room to place underwear and socks in which you can have your closet store the such items as shirts and pants.
18. In your closet make sure you have everything organized a good way to do that is by including a hanging divider you can store pants and light t-shirts there where you would not want to hang them up this is a good way to organize your closet and have everything stored properly.
19. By putting a floating cabinet on your wall you can store away your clothes that you don’t have room for in your closet and be a good display with different colored pins to place your socks in.
20. Looking for an even better way to store your clothes that you aren’t wearing on a day-to-day basis vacuum seal them yes by vacuum sealing your clothes you are able to stack more into bins and place them either in your closet or underneath your bed.
21. While a bed trunk chest is typically used for pillows and bed sheets you can store your pajamas in a bed trunk chest this way your pajamas are out of the way of your other clothes and considering you wear your pajamas to bed they are in a perfect place for you when you are getting ready to go to sleep.
22. For a stylish way to hang some of your shirts buy a shelving ladder this will add a rustic feel to your room while being able to have certain shirts on display you will be able to prepare for the next day by having clothes already hung out in the open with this option.
And that’s all for now what do you think about this ideas, please share your thoughts in the comment section for more kitchen storage and organizing ideas stay tuned to our Blog. thanks for reading and we’ll see you in the next article.
Visited 79 Times, 1 Visit today