Organizing your house can be a nightmare, especially if you live in a small, enclosed space. You throw everything in a pile and then things just keep getting lost. To avoid this, it’s a good idea to get your hands on some organization products and start decluttering! In this article, we’re going to give you a list of 21 Storage and Organization Products That Will create More Space in Your Home. Let’s begin!
1. If you like keeping all your documents in one place, get yourself some expanding folders. These folders come in a variety of colors and sizes, and you can find them in most stores. They’re made of waterproof material and keep all your important documents safe and clean!
2. Slim racks are designed to fit in the small corners of your house. This way every corner is well utilized, and you’ll have a whole lot of extra storage space. You can keep a variety of things on these racks. From kitchen utensils to accessories, everything fits perfectly.
3. Did you know that disposable vacuum seal bags are actually pretty great for storing clothes? They’re waterproof and keep your clothes dry and clean. You don’t even have to worry about your ironed shirts getting wrinkled. Just put your clothes in these vacuum seal bags and your closet will look much neater.
4. Bedside tables take up a lot of space. To avoid the hassle of buying new furniture and keep your room uncluttered, you can get a small bedside caddy. These caddies are usually made of fabric or steel net and can be attached securely to your bedside. It’s the perfect place to keep your phone, charger, or favorite book.
5. If you have kids that make a mess every time they go in the kitchen, it’s time to get a set of nested bowls. These bowls come in a variety of shapes, colors, and sizes and are made from sturdy and durable material. They also have an anti-spill mechanism to prevent all kinds of messy situations.
6. Almost everybody has a shoe rack in their home. They’re highly functional and save a lot of space. They also make your house look much more organized. No one likes stray shoes lying around! So get your hands on a classy wooden shoe rack as soon as possible.
7. Under rack storage baskets will really help you organize your fridge and cabinets. These cute little baskets can actually hold a lot of stuff and can slide securely under racks. You can even slide them under your desk for a place to keep your office supplies!
8. If you enjoy the occasional bottle of wine but don’t have space to store them, you should really think about getting yourself a wine rack. Even though they’re a little costly, they’ll let you organize your wine collection in no time! These racks look simple and elegant and can be placed in any corner of your house.
9. People who love organizing always have small storage containers handy. For example, you can use cute, decorated mason jars to store spices in the kitchen. You can even use larger containers to store clothes, accessories, or utensils.
10. Over-the-door organizers are an absolute must-have for anyone who wants to get organized! They usually have multiple compartments for storage, and you can hang them on your door easily. These compartments are actually quite spacious and you can even store larger stuff in them, like hair dryers.
11. If you’re a fan of handbags and own a collection of them, they probably take up a lot of space in your closet. To avoid this, you can get a purse rack. These cute organizers are usually made of plastic and are large enough to hold even your biggest purses.
12. If your clothes are always scattered all over the place, you need to get yourself some packing cubes. You can easily pack your clothes inside these cubes and then store them in your closet. Packing cubes are really useful if you travel a lot, too. You can just keep the cubes in your suitcase!
13. What’s better than a regular hanger? A multi-layer one. This means you can hang multiple things on one hanger. This could include towels, scarves, or your favorite shirts. Multi-layer hangers save a lot of space and also save you from having to buy more hangers.
14. A multi-level spice rack could do your kitchen a world of good. You can even decorate your spice rack with small, aesthetically pleasing spice bottles. Not only are these racks lightweight yet sturdy, but they also fit in the random corners of your kitchen and save you a whole lot of space. It will make your kitchen look neat and pretty at the same time!
15. Racks and other storage items that have to sit on the floor take up a lot of space. Instead of this, you can get a wall mounted storage organizer. These work pretty well because they’re attached to the wall and have large pockets for you to keep things in. In the pockets, you can put large utensils, towels, and anything else lying around the house.
16. Let’s be honest; we all need plastic bags, but we never know where to keep them. Plastic bags lying around the house can be a real nuisance. They float around and get stuck in things. They also make your house look very messy. To solve this problem, you can get yourself a grocery bag dispenser. This allows you to keep all your plastic bags in one place and use them as you see fit. These are actually very handy and will save you a lot of trouble!
17. If you’re someone who enjoys baking, you’re probably very possessive of your non-stick bakeware. For this reason, it’s important to store all your bakeware separately from other cooking utensils. You don’t want any scratches on your precious baking trays! An organizing rack for bakeware is great for this.
18. If you have a nice collection of scarves, you also need the appropriate storage space for them. Scarf hangers can be quite useful for this. They have multiple small loops that you can push the fabric through and then hang them securely in the closet.
19. Fridge bins are tiny containers you can store food in before you place it in the fridge. They keep your food sealed and fresh. They also help you reduce waste and make your fridge look super neat and organized. Fridge bins take up very little space and are relatively inexpensive, so try to get your hands on some as soon as possible to maximize your fridge space.
20. If you like to keep your phone near you all the time, even when it’s charging, you need to get yourself a cute charging station. You can place this station on your desk or your bedside table. They come in a variety of sizes and are usually made of wood or bamboo.
21. If you have kids in the house, you probably have a lot of random toys lying around all the time. To avoid this clutter, get yourself a hammock organizer for toys. Your children can just chuck the toys back inside the hammock when they’re done playing with them. This way, play time will always end with easy clean-up!
That was our list of 21 Storage and Organization Products That Will Magically Create More Space in Your Home. Do you have any others in mind? Let us know in the comments below.